MTU Onsite Energy is present in various social media channels where we inform customers and experts about the MTU Onsite Energy brand. Follow us on our social media sites and get to know and experience more about our latest product innovations, key events and current news.
- MTUOE_PR 24.05.2017 00:00 #MTUPower has you covered. We have all kinds of solutions, for all kinds of jobs. Watch this video to learn more: buff.ly/2rb1j24
- MTUOE_PR 19.05.2017 22:15 Follow us on LinkedIn for a first-look at customer projects and company news!
- MTUOE_PR 19.05.2017 00:30 #BeautyShot #MTUPower pic.twitter.com/PO7ZKgeRTt
- MTUOE_PR 17.05.2017 23:05 Join us on May 31 at 12:30pm CST to discuss best practices in cogeneration applications via @CSEmag. #MTUPower buff.ly/2qBxo5P
- MTUOE_PR 15.05.2017 21:00 FREE DOWNLOAD: Generate better specs with this software tool. buff.ly/2qc9Rad pic.twitter.com/QVg2iBB4IQ
- ROLLS-ROYCE AND FOREST TRACT COOPERATE FOR FIRST TIME ON MTU ENGINES COMPLIANT WITH EU STAGE V
- Rolls-Royce and Forest Tract, the French manufacturer of forestry machinery, have come together for the first time to cooperate on the supply of engines compliant with EU Stage V requirements.
- ROLLS-ROYCE USES MTU PROPULSION FOR BIGGEST HIGH-SPEED CATAMARAN IN THE MEDITERRANEAN
- Rolls-Royce is to supply four 20-cylinder Series 8000 engines from MTU to Australian shipyard Incat Tasmania. The engines will be installed in the new high-speed ferry to be used by the Virtu Ferries company on the Malta-Sicily service that it operates daily throughout the year.
- ROLLS-ROYCE AGAIN SUPPLIES MTU RAIL ENGINES FOR CHINESE-BUILT LOCOMOTIVES IN NEW ZEALAND
- Rolls-Royce is to supply MTU Series 4000 rail engines for New Zealand rail operator Kiwi Rail for the fourth time. Fifteen 20V 4000 R43 engines are to be delivered from July 2017 to China Railway Rolling Stock Corporation (CRRC), the world’s biggest manufacturer of rail vehicles.
- NEW HELGOLAND CATAMARAN TO GET MTU ENGINES AND KAMEWA WATERJETS FROM ROLLS-ROYCE
- Rolls-Royce has received an order from the Förde Reederei Seetouristik (FRS) Shipping Group in Flensburg to supply four 16-cylinder MTU Series 4000 engines and four Kamewa S71 waterjets.
- ROLLS-ROYCE POWER SYSTEMS SUPPLIER AWARDS
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems has recognized its best suppliers for the year 2016 by presenting its Supplier Awards.