MTU Onsite Energy is present in various social media channels where we inform customers and experts about the MTU Onsite Energy brand. Follow us on our social media sites and get to know and experience more about our latest product innovations, key events and current news.
- MTUOE_PR 16.03.2018 18:17 #FlashbackFriday: MTU Onsite Energy ensures power at Nemours Children's Hospital in Orlando, Fl. Watch for more pro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- MTUOE_PR 13.03.2018 10:15 Visit us at #DCDEnergySmart in Stockholm and learn more about our generator sets! #MTUpower pic.twitter.com/2cGLhrcCPu
- MTUOE_PR 12.03.2018 19:00 MTU Onsite Energy will be at the largest regional poultry show in the country this week. Come check out our exhibit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- MTUOE_PR 07.03.2018 19:11 Learn about our data center solutions at @afcom Data Center World in San Antonio next week. Visit booth #220 to see… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Our partners are among the very best in the business. Technological leadership, a spirit of innovation, and the cou… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Retweeted by MTU Onsite Energy
- ROLLS ROYCE POWER SYSTEMS AND FORCE MOTORS SIGN JV FOR ENGINES AND SYSTEMS
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems and Pune-based vehicle manufacturer Force Motors today signed an agreement on a Joint Venture in which Force Motors will hold a 51% and Rolls-Royce Power Systems a 49% stake.
- ROLLS-ROYCE POWER SYSTEMS A 'TOP EMPLOYER'
- International exchanges, development programs for managers and employees, personal health management – it was these features of its forward-looking human resources policy that recently won Rolls-Royce Power Systems the accolade of 'Top Employer' for the ninth time in succession.
- ROLLS-ROYCE POWER SYSTEMS ON COURSE FOR SUCCESS
- “Rolls-Royce Power Systems delivered a strong performance in the financial year just ended and has held its ground well against the competition,” CEO Andreas Schell said during a press conference on the financial results for the year 2017 on 7 March in Friedrichshafen.
- ROLLS-ROYCE WATERJETS AND MTU ENGINES SELECTED FOR NEW FAST FERRIES IN HONG KONG
- Rolls-Royce has been contracted to deliver MTU engines and Kamewa waterjet propulsion units for three 42m high-speed, lightweight carbon fibre ferries for operation between Hong Kong and Guangzhou, China.
- MTU ENGINES FROM ROLLS-ROYCE CERTIFIED FOR STAGE V
- Rolls-Royce’s MTU Series 1000, 1100, 1300 and 1500 engines have been awarded their EU Stage V compliance certificates from the German Federal Motor Vehicle Authority (“KBA”).