MTU Onsite Energy is present in various social media channels where we inform customers and experts about the MTU Onsite Energy brand. Follow us on our social media sites and get to know and experience more about our latest product innovations, key events and current news.
- MTUOE_PR 26.06.2017 18:15 Today kicks off @idea's 108th annual conference. MTU Onsite Energy is an exhibitor and a presenting sponsor this ye… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- MTUOE_PR 22.06.2017 19:05 Minnesota students can prepare for a manufacturing career with Youth Employment Acceleration Program. Learn more:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- MTUOE_PR 15.06.2017 19:01 #DistributorSpotlight: @WajaxPower, an authorized #MTUPower distributor, is headquartered in Mississauga, Canada.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- MTUOE_PR 14.06.2017 20:45 @VantageDC improved the Power Usage Effectiveness of their Santa Clara facility. Our gensets helped them reach it. buff.ly/2r2GR22
- MTUOE_PR 12.06.2017 18:30 MTU Onsite Energy provides mission critical power solutions that can run up to 1k hours & can protect against power loss. #MTUPower
- ROLLS-ROYCE POWER SYSTEMS INVESTS EUR 17 MILLION IN NEW PAINT SHOP FOR MTU FRIEDRICHSHAFEN
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems is taking a new paint shop into operation for large engines and entire genset and traction systems at its MTU Plant 2 in Friedrichshafen. The new plant will make painting operations more efficient and more environmentally friendly, reducing throughput times by approximately 20%.
- ROLLS-ROYCE POWER SYSTEMS AND CITY OF CONSTANCE PUBLIC UTILITY PUT NEW MTU GAS ENGINE TO TEST IN CAR FERRY
- From 2019, Rolls-Royce Power Systems and the City of Constance public utility are to begin testing the marine propulsion technology of the future on Lake Constance. This takes the form of a gas engine carrying the MTU brand.
- ROLLS-ROYCE TO SHOWCASE NEW MTU GAS AND DIESEL ENGINES AT NOR-SHIPPING
- At the international maritime exhibition Nor-Shipping in Oslo from 30 May to 2 June 2017, MTU will be presenting its propulsion and systems portfolio, primarily for offshore supply vessels, workboats and ferries.
- ROLLS-ROYCE AND FOREST TRACT COOPERATE FOR FIRST TIME ON MTU ENGINES COMPLIANT WITH EU STAGE V
- Rolls-Royce and Forest Tract, the French manufacturer of forestry machinery, have come together for the first time to cooperate on the supply of engines compliant with EU Stage V requirements.
- ROLLS-ROYCE USES MTU PROPULSION FOR BIGGEST HIGH-SPEED CATAMARAN IN THE MEDITERRANEAN
- Rolls-Royce is to supply four 20-cylinder Series 8000 engines from MTU to Australian shipyard Incat Tasmania. The engines will be installed in the new high-speed ferry to be used by the Virtu Ferries company on the Malta-Sicily service that it operates daily throughout the year.