MTU Onsite Energy is present in various social media channels where we inform customers and experts about the MTU Onsite Energy brand. Follow us on our social media sites and get to know and experience more about our latest product innovations, key events and current news.
- MTUOE_PR 18.08.2017 08:55 Sustainable and reliable – hybrid power stations produce electricity from diesel and sunlight. Discover more:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- MTUOE_PR 17.08.2017 21:00 Register for our next webinar with @CSEmag. #MTUPower experts will talk design & install considerations for gensets. buff.ly/2w2KziJ
- MTUOE_PR 07.08.2017 21:01 Visit us booth #1101 this week at @ASHEAHA's annual Conference & Technical Exhibition in Indianapolis! #ASHEANNUAL… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- MTUOE_PR 04.08.2017 18:45 Twinsburg, Ohio, is home to the @TwinsDaysFest & an emergency standby genset w/ sound-attentuating enclosure… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- MTUOE_PR 02.08.2017 21:01 Have you checked out our latest customer stories? Head over to #MTUReport for new projects and installations. buff.ly/2u2srn9
- MTU ENGINES FROM ROLLS-ROYCE TO POWER HARBOUR TUGS FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH 90 TONNES OF BOLLARD PULL
- Rolls-Royce and Sanmar Shipyards in Turkey have signed a contract for the delivery of eight MTU Series 4000 engines for four new terminal tugs, including an option for a further four engines.
- SIGMAR GABRIEL LEARNS ABOUT ‘GREEN & HIGH TECH’ AT ROLLS-ROYCE POWER SYSTEMS
- On a visit to Lake Constance, German Minister of Foreign Affairs Sigmar Gabriel visited Rolls-Royce Power Systems in Friedrichshafen on Monday 14 August, to hear about development and production of the very latest propulsion and drive systems for ships, trains and heavy land vehicles, and for power generation.
- ROLLS-ROYCE POWER SYSTEMS ACCREDITED FOR CAREER AND FAMILY POLICY AND AS TOP EMPLOYER
- With plenty of places for little pioneers at its child-care center, a wealth of health and fitness offerings, sabbatical opportunities spanning several months, and arrangements for mobile working, Rolls-Royce Power Systems and its subsidiaries provide numerous opportunities to help staff harmonize their work and private life.
- 32 APPRENTICES COMPLETE THEIR VOCATIONAL TRAINING AT ROLLS-ROYCE POWER SYSTEMS
- 32 apprentice trainees have successfully completed their vocational training at Rolls-Royce Power Systems in Friedrichshafen this summer, with three of them receiving a special award for scoring an average mark of 1.4 or more in their final examinations: Andreas Futterer (industrial mechanic), Andreas Matt (metal technology specialist) and Alexander Gomeringer (product designer) were awarded prizes by the Lake Constance & Upper Swabia Chamber of Trade & Industry.
- ROLLS-ROYCE SHOWCASES LATEST MTU PROPULSION SYSTEMS IN CANNES AND MONACO
- Rolls-Royce is showing off its latest state-of-the-art propulsion systems and service solutions from MTU for motor and sailing yachts at this year’s yacht shows in Cannes and Monaco.