MTU Onsite Energy is present in various social media channels where we inform customers and experts about the MTU Onsite Energy brand. Follow us on our social media sites and get to know and experience more about our latest product innovations, key events and current news.
- MTUOE_PR 17.05.2018 18:38 MTU employees in Novi, Michigan donate to a nonprofit every week. Last month's recipients included @nkf… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- MTUOE_PR 15.05.2018 19:04 Richmond University Medical Center (@RUMCSI) in Staten Island, NY received two MTU Onsite Energy combined cooling,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- MTUOE_PR 10.05.2018 19:09 Learn how to protect mission critical facilities from overloads, thermal damage and ground fault events. Download n… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- MTUOE_PR 08.05.2018 18:43 Want to talk cogeneration applications and learn best practices from an expert? Register for our upcoming webinar v… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- MTUOE_PR 03.05.2018 19:15 Find out how techs train with #MTUPower. Via @SAEInterNews. buff.ly/2I0hSX0 pic.twitter.com/NP73XLOZUk
- ‘Customer Service 4.0’ at Rolls-Royce Power Systems – a new service and digital strategy to transform MTU’s global customer support
- “With the opening of the new Customer Care Center in Friedrichshafen, we have established another milestone for our customers,” said Andreas Schell, CEO of Rolls-Royce Power Systems, at a ceremony to open the new facility on 16 May.
- Rolls-Royce to supply four gensets for district heating and grid support in Slovakia
- Rolls-Royce has signed a contract with EPC contractor Energyco for the supply of four gensets to a cogeneration plant in Kosice, Slovakia.
- Rolls-Royce supplies first MTU Tier 4 final Oil & Gas engines in China to Jereh Petroleum Equipment
- Rolls-Royce has received its first order in China for Series 4000 MTU engines fulfilling EPA Tier 4 final emissions regulations. Key customer Jereh Petroleum Equipment has ordered 16 engines of type 12V 4000 T95 for new fracturing pump equipment.
- Quiet, clean and fast – MTU hybrid drive from Rolls-Royce for Lake Constance Belt Railway
- The MTU Hybrid PowerPack from Rolls-Royce could be used on the Lake Constance Belt Railway (Bodenseegürtelbahn) and thus simultaneously provide environmentally friendly, economic and reliable rail operations even before electrification of the line.
- Rolls-Royce on course for growth in Brazil with MTU marine engines
- Rolls-Royce has won an order to supply MTU engines for four new tugs for Aliança Navegação, a company owned by the Hamburg Süd shipping line.