MTU Onsite Energy is present in various social media channels where we inform customers and experts about the MTU Onsite Energy brand. Follow us on our social media sites and get to know and experience more about our latest product innovations, key events and current news.
- MTUOE_PR 15.12.2017 20:01 Learn about generator set ratings with MTU Onsite Energy's Nick Paolo. #MTUPower (via @CSEmag) buff.ly/2nwIV5T
- MTUOE_PR 11.12.2017 19:01 Stay connected! Our monthly newsletter, the MTU eReport, gives you access to the latest news and customer stories. buff.ly/2B5kfY0
- MTUOE_PR 07.12.2017 15:35 #MTUPower twitter.com/PEimagazine/st…
- MTUOE_PR 07.12.2017 15:25 We're shaking things up with our next-gen diesel generator sets, which are certified to withstand the most extreme… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- MTUOE_PR 05.12.2017 18:30 "MTU America: Machining parts for large diesel engines | Cutting Tool Engineering" - @CTEplus buff.ly/2mMyKtB
- ROLLS-ROYCE TO DELIVER NEW B36:45L6 GAS ENGINES FOR GREENHOUSE IN BELGIUM
- Rolls-Royce has signed a contract with Tuinbouwbedrijf Marc Pittoors (T.B.M.P) BVBA, for the supply of a 7 MWe combined heat and power plant (CHP). The plant will be powered by two gas-fired gensets based on the new medium-speed Bergen B36:45L6 engine and will provide heat and power to a new tomato greenhouse in Belgium.
- ROLLS-ROYCE DELIVERS FIRST MOBILE MTU GAS ENGINES FOR REDERIJ DOEKSEN
- The first two pre-production units of the new mobile MTU gas engine from Rolls-Royce successfully completed their performance tests and were accepted by the customer at the beginning of December.
- ROLLS-ROYCE DELIVERS EMERGENCY POWER FROM MTU FOR NEW DATA CENTRE IN BEIJING
- At the end of October 2017, Tianjin Pauway Power Equipment Co., Ltd commissioned an emergency power supply system consisting of ten 20-cylinder MTU Series 4000 engines for a new data centre operated by Internet Service Provider Sinnet in the eastern district of Beijing.
- ROLLS-ROYCE AND CHINA RAILWAY ROLLING STOCK CORPORATION AGREE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems and China Railway Rolling Stock Corporation (CRRC), the world’s largest rolling stock manufacturer, have decided to grow and deepen their successful partnership.
- BEST APPRENTICE IN BADEN-WÜRTTEMBERG COMES FROM ROLLS-ROYCE
- The best apprentice to qualify as a metalworking specialist comes from Rolls-Royce Power Systems. Andreas Matt came first in his year and in the whole of Baden-Württemberg.