MTU Onsite Energy is present in various social media channels where we inform customers and experts about the MTU Onsite Energy brand. Follow us on our social media sites and get to know and experience more about our latest product innovations, key events and current news.
- MTUOE_PR 12.01.2018 18:30 Nick Paolo, MTU Onsite Energy regional sales engineer, will speak at @afcom's annual #DataCenterWorld in San Antoni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- MTUOE_PR 05.01.2018 20:30 #FlashbackFriday: MTU Onsite Energy CEO, Todd Riemann, was named 2017 Business Person of the Year. buff.ly/2BNJVFL
- MTUOE_PR 02.01.2018 19:00 "A clear vision, backed by definite plans gives you confidence and power." -@BrianTracy. Here's to a successful #2018
- MTUOE_PR 28.12.2017 20:15 Gary Farmer, regional sales gas engineer at MTU Onsite Energy, will speak at @ELECTRICPOWER Conference in Nashville… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- MTUOE_PR 26.12.2017 21:00 The modernization of Peru starts here. #MTUPower buff.ly/2AexXrF pic.twitter.com/GtNTg3HTH0
- APPRENTICES FROM ROLLS-ROYCE POWER SYSTEMS WIN NATIONAL FOREIGN LANGUAGES COMPETITION IN GERMANY
- Four apprentice trainees from Rolls-Royce Power Systems in Friedrichshafen won this German national foreign languages competition. Their self-produced multilingual video clip helped Alina Martin, Hannah Noger, Jessica Burghardt and Katrin Plocher beat off competition from 140 company and technical college teams from across Germany to win the competition organized by talent promotion agency Talentförderzentrum Bildung & Begabung in Bonn.
- HITACHI OPTS FOR MTU POWERPACKS SUPPLIED BY ROLLS-ROYCE FOR UK’S TRANSPENNINE EXPRESS
- Rolls-Royce is once again to deliver MTU rail drive systems to Hitachi Rail Europe: a total of 57 MTU Series 1600 PowerPacks will be used to power 19 new Class 802 intercity trains.
- ROLLS-ROYCE TO DELIVER NEW B36:45L6 GAS ENGINES FOR GREENHOUSE IN BELGIUM
- Rolls-Royce has signed a contract with Tuinbouwbedrijf Marc Pittoors (T.B.M.P) BVBA, for the supply of a 7 MWe combined heat and power plant (CHP). The plant will be powered by two gas-fired gensets based on the new medium-speed Bergen B36:45L6 engine and will provide heat and power to a new tomato greenhouse in Belgium.
- ROLLS-ROYCE DELIVERS FIRST MOBILE MTU GAS ENGINES FOR REDERIJ DOEKSEN
- The first two pre-production units of the new mobile MTU gas engine from Rolls-Royce successfully completed their performance tests and were accepted by the customer at the beginning of December.
- ROLLS-ROYCE DELIVERS EMERGENCY POWER FROM MTU FOR NEW DATA CENTRE IN BEIJING
- At the end of October 2017, Tianjin Pauway Power Equipment Co., Ltd commissioned an emergency power supply system consisting of ten 20-cylinder MTU Series 4000 engines for a new data centre operated by Internet Service Provider Sinnet in the eastern district of Beijing.