MTU Onsite Energy ist in verschiedenen Social-Media-Kanälen präsent, um Kunden und Interessenten über unserer Marke zu informieren. Folgen auch Sie uns in den Sozialen Medien und erfahren mehr über Anwendungsbeispiele, Produktneuigkeiten und Veranstaltungshighlights.
- MTUOE_PR 23.05.2018 17:35 Join Christian Mueller, sr. sales engineer, today at 2pm EDT to discuss CHP applications & best practices via… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- MTUOE_PR 17.05.2018 18:38 MTU employees in Novi, Michigan donate to a nonprofit every week. Last month's recipients included @nkf… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- MTUOE_PR 15.05.2018 19:04 Richmond University Medical Center (@RUMCSI) in Staten Island, NY received two MTU Onsite Energy combined cooling,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- MTUOE_PR 10.05.2018 19:09 Learn how to protect mission critical facilities from overloads, thermal damage and ground fault events. Download n… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- MTUOE_PR 08.05.2018 18:43 Want to talk cogeneration applications and learn best practices from an expert? Register for our upcoming webinar v… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- ‘Customer Service 4.0’ at Rolls-Royce Power Systems – a new service and digital strategy to transform MTU’s global customer support
- “With the opening of the new Customer Care Center in Friedrichshafen, we have established another milestone for our customers,” said Andreas Schell, CEO of Rolls-Royce Power Systems, at a ceremony to open the new facility on 16 May.
- Rolls-Royce to supply four gensets for district heating and grid support in Slovakia
- Rolls-Royce has signed a contract with EPC contractor Energyco for the supply of four gensets to a cogeneration plant in Kosice, Slovakia.
- Rolls-Royce supplies first MTU Tier 4 final Oil & Gas engines in China to Jereh Petroleum Equipment
- Rolls-Royce has received its first order in China for Series 4000 MTU engines fulfilling EPA Tier 4 final emissions regulations. Key customer Jereh Petroleum Equipment has ordered 16 engines of type 12V 4000 T95 for new fracturing pump equipment.
- Quiet, clean and fast – MTU hybrid drive from Rolls-Royce for Lake Constance Belt Railway
- The MTU Hybrid PowerPack from Rolls-Royce could be used on the Lake Constance Belt Railway (Bodenseegürtelbahn) and thus simultaneously provide environmentally friendly, economic and reliable rail operations even before electrification of the line.
- Rolls-Royce on course for growth in Brazil with MTU marine engines
- Rolls-Royce has won an order to supply MTU engines for four new tugs for Aliança Navegação, a company owned by the Hamburg Süd shipping line.