MTU Onsite Energy is present in various social media channels where we inform customers and experts about the MTU Onsite Energy brand. Follow us on our social media sites and get to know and experience more about our latest product innovations, key events and current news.
- MTUOE_PR 22.04.2018 18:15 Happy Earth Day from MTU Onsite Energy! pic.twitter.com/c1UlNCiUYE
- MTUOE_PR 18.04.2018 18:05 Central Power Systems and Services shares an exciting 1500 kW pump station installation #MTUPower… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- MTUOE_PR 16.04.2018 19:02 Peace of mind at all ages #Florida assisted living facilities and nursing homes are required to have backup power g… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- MTUOE_PR 12.04.2018 16:00 Join us today at 2 p.m. EDT to hear about the factors influencing genset sizing and specification via @CSEmag… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- MTUOE_PR 10.04.2018 20:45 Rolls-Royce Power Systems welcomes Smith Power Products (@smith_ppi) as an MTU Onsite Energy distributor.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Rolls-Royce and Goa Shipyard Limited agree to manufacture MTU engines in India
- Rolls-Royce and Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL), a premier defence shipbuilding yard in India under the Ministry of Defence, have agreed to cooperate in the local manufacturing of technologically-advanced MTU Series 8000 engines in India.
- MTU Onsite Energy Corporation merges with MTU America Inc.
- On 1 January 2018, MTU Onsite Energy Corporation merged with its parent company, MTU America Inc., to form one legal entity. While the legal name and federal tax identification number will change, the organization will continue to do its power generation business under the brand name “MTU Onsite Energy”.
- Level I trauma center in New York City chooses trigeneration power system solution from Rolls-Royce
- Rolls-Royce will deliver two MTU Onsite Energy natural gas-fueled combined cooling, heating and power (CCHP) trigeneration systems to Richmond University Medical Center, a Level I trauma center in Staten Island, New York (USA).
- MTU Yuchai Power celebrates production of the first MTU Series 4000 engine
- MTU Yuchai Power, a joint venture set up between Rolls-Royce Power Systems and the Chinese diesel engine manufacturer Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company, is preparing for the start of series production of MTU Series 4000 engines.
- Rolls-Royce and Woodward, Inc. Announce Agreement for Woodward to Acquire L’Orange, a World Class Fuel Injection Systems Technology Company
- Rolls-Royce (London: RR.) and Woodward, Inc. (NASDAQ: WWD) jointly announced today that they have signed an agreement for Woodward to acquire L’Orange GmbH and its related operations located in Germany, the United States and China (“L’Orange”), for an enterprise value of €700 million (US$859 million1).