- 1. Access doors
- Fully removable full-size access doors, on both sides provide easy access to the generator set components.
- 2. Control Panel
- Provides generator set control, metering, protection, fault alarm, event recording, system-auxiliary drive controls and programmable logic in a simple, easy to use reliable, rugged and cost effective package.
- 3. Fuel Supply
- Exterior connection points allow for easy fuel supply access.
- 4. Oil charge port
- Exterior connection point for easy oil drain access.
- 5. Engine
- MTU engines are manufactured for power generation with low fuel consumption and optimized maintenance intervals.
- 6. Radiator room
- Seperated radiator room for split core radiator with vertical discharge.
- 7. Container
- ISO standard 40-foot high cube container for ease of installation on site (CSC certified).
- 8. Customer connections
- Lockable access panel door for cable and communication connections on back side of container.
- 9. Exhaust silencers
- Stores in radiator compartment during transportation.
READY FOR ANYTHING, ANYWHERE.
Mobile and Stationary Power Modules provide unique flexibility wherever power is needed. From construction site, a single factory or an entire community, power modules are an ideal solution.
Contact your local MTU Onsite Energy distributor for readily available Power Modules.