MTU Onsite Energy is present in various social media channels where we inform customers and experts about the MTU Onsite Energy brand. Follow us on our social media sites and get to know and experience more about our latest product innovations, key events and current news.
- MTUOE_PR 12.01.2018 18:30 Nick Paolo, MTU Onsite Energy regional sales engineer, will speak at @afcom's annual #DataCenterWorld in San Antoni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- MTUOE_PR 05.01.2018 20:30 #FlashbackFriday: MTU Onsite Energy CEO, Todd Riemann, was named 2017 Business Person of the Year. buff.ly/2BNJVFL
- MTUOE_PR 02.01.2018 19:00 "A clear vision, backed by definite plans gives you confidence and power." -@BrianTracy. Here's to a successful #2018
- MTUOE_PR 28.12.2017 20:15 Gary Farmer, regional sales gas engineer at MTU Onsite Energy, will speak at @ELECTRICPOWER Conference in Nashville… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- MTUOE_PR 26.12.2017 21:00 The modernization of Peru starts here. #MTUPower buff.ly/2AexXrF pic.twitter.com/GtNTg3HTH0
- TWO NEW DEMAG CRANE MODELS FEATURING MTU ENGINES FROM ROLLS-ROYCE
- Rolls-Royce is to supply MTU engines to equipment manufacturer Terex Cranes for two new Demag models. The Demag AC 300-6 will be powered by a Series 6R 1500/OM 473 engine, and the AC 45 City crane by 6R 1000/OM 936 engines.
- ROLLS-ROYCE ANNOUNCES FURTHER SIMPLIFICATION OF BUSINESS, STRATEGIC REVIEW OF COMMERCIAL MARINE OPERATION AND PLANS TO RESTRUCTURE SUPPORT AND MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS
- Rolls-Royce announces that it is embarking on a further simplification of the business, including the evaluation of strategic options for our Commercial Marine operation and a reduction from five operating businesses to three core units based around Civil Aerospace, Defence and Power Systems.
- APPRENTICES FROM ROLLS-ROYCE POWER SYSTEMS WIN NATIONAL FOREIGN LANGUAGES COMPETITION IN GERMANY
- Four apprentice trainees from Rolls-Royce Power Systems in Friedrichshafen won this German national foreign languages competition. Their self-produced multilingual video clip helped Alina Martin, Hannah Noger, Jessica Burghardt and Katrin Plocher beat off competition from 140 company and technical college teams from across Germany to win the competition organized by talent promotion agency Talentförderzentrum Bildung & Begabung in Bonn.
- HITACHI OPTS FOR MTU POWERPACKS SUPPLIED BY ROLLS-ROYCE FOR UK’S TRANSPENNINE EXPRESS
- Rolls-Royce is once again to deliver MTU rail drive systems to Hitachi Rail Europe: a total of 57 MTU Series 1600 PowerPacks will be used to power 19 new Class 802 intercity trains.
- ROLLS-ROYCE TO DELIVER NEW B36:45L6 GAS ENGINES FOR GREENHOUSE IN BELGIUM
- Rolls-Royce has signed a contract with Tuinbouwbedrijf Marc Pittoors (T.B.M.P) BVBA, for the supply of a 7 MWe combined heat and power plant (CHP). The plant will be powered by two gas-fired gensets based on the new medium-speed Bergen B36:45L6 engine and will provide heat and power to a new tomato greenhouse in Belgium.