MTU Onsite Energy is present in various social media channels where we inform customers and experts about the MTU Onsite Energy brand. Follow us on our social media sites and get to know and experience more about our latest product innovations, key events and current news.
It took a lot of careful planning by our power generation team to get a new #MTU generator into the historic and ic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Retweeted by MTU Onsite Energy
- MTUOE_PR 19.02.2019 19:00 #CheckItOut: We worked with our friends at @PacPowerGroup to provide reliable, quiet and space-saving backup power… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 14.02.2019 18:00 In #ATL and want to learn more about MTU Onsite Energy's #agriculture power solutions? You still have time to visit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 12.02.2019 18:00 Hello from the #SunshineState! We're exhibiting at the Construction Users Round Table #CURT2019 national conference… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 07.02.2019 21:00 Headed to #NOLA for @districtenergy's 2019 Campus Energy conference? Be sure to register for the session led by MTU… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems honors its suppliers
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems is keen to emphasize the importance of close supplier partnerships, which are indispensable to expand the international production network for MTU and MTU Onsite Energy products.
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems joins innovation platform 'Startup Autobahn'
- Start-up seems to meet corporate on the Friedrichshafen site of Rolls-Royce Power Systems – trendy open-plan office spaces strewn with brightly colored seating cubes alternate with sober factory buildings where engine assembly proceeds in tightly synchronized production lines.
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems congratulates all apprenticeship finishers
- 23 apprenticeship finishers at Rolls-Royce Power Systems have every reason to celebrate. All of them have successfully completed their training in a total of six different disciplines, and are now entering a new stage in their lives.
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems sponsors Friedrichshafen Knowledge Workshop
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems is to support the Friedrichshafen Knowledge Workshop with sponsorship payments of 250,000 euros.
- Sunseeker International and Rolls-Royce to present first production yacht with MTU hybrid power in 2020
- British luxury yacht manufacturer Sunseeker International and Rolls-Royce have agreed to present the first yacht fitted with an MTU series production hybrid propulsion system in 2020.