MTU Onsite Energy is present in various social media channels where we inform customers and experts about the MTU Onsite Energy brand. Follow us on our social media sites and get to know and experience more about our latest product innovations, key events and current news.
Some of our members are taking “Fly-in” quite literally- flying into DC for less than 24 hours because they know it… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Retweeted by MTU Onsite Energy
- MTUOE_PR 12.07.2018 19:39 Ryan Murphy, business development manager, spoke with @hfmmagazine about emergency power at medical facilities.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 05.07.2018 20:02 We have always been proud to be a part of Mankato's thriving business community. Read @TCBmag's feature on the area… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 03.07.2018 18:15 #ICYMI: @egsa featured our technical article on overcurrent protection in their latest #Powerline issue. Check it o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 28.06.2018 18:00 Last month, MTU employees in Novi, Mich. gave back to the community by donating to @united Way, @wwp and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Stage V MTU engines from Rolls-Royce for new Hellgeth timber harvester
- Rolls-Royce and specialist vehicle manufacturer Hellgeth are to collaborate for the first time on the supply of MTU engines for Hellgeth’s new timber harvester. The innovative TC 624 tracked vehicle is to be powered by 4-cylinder Series 1000/ OM 934 engines.
- Rolls-Royce and TSK to deliver five power plants, 475 MW of backup capacity for Chile’s national electricity grid
- A consortium comprising EPC contractor TSK and Rolls-Royce has signed an engineering, procurement and construction (“EPC”) contract with Prime Energía Quickstart Spa, a subsidiary of Prime Energia SpA (“Prime Energía”), for the construction of five power plants across Chile consisting of 265 MTU Onsite Energy 16V 4000 gensets.
- Minister President Winfried Kretschmann visits Rolls-Royce Power Systems to discover more about green technologies
- Winfried Kretschmann, Minister President of Rolls-Royce Power Systems' home state of Baden-Württemberg, visited Friedrichshafen on Friday, June 29 to see the latest development work being undertaken at the company on matters associated with environmentally-friendly mobility and power generation.
- New Red Funnel catamaran with MTU engines ready for operation
- Red Jet 7, the newest fast ferry run by UK operator Red Funnel, will enter service in July after it was successfully commissioned in June.
- Rolls-Royce retrofits new gear transmissions to MTU PowerPacks for Irish Rail
- Rolls-Royce and the state railways of the Republic of Ireland have signed a contract for rebuilding three MTU PowerPacks. The PowerPacks are deployed to drive a Class 22000 Irish Rail railcar and are to be reconstruct with new EcoWorld transmissions from ZF to make them both more efficient and even quieter in operation.