MTU Onsite Energy is present in various social media channels where we inform customers and experts about the MTU Onsite Energy brand. Follow us on our social media sites and get to know and experience more about our latest product innovations, key events and current news.
- MTUOE_PR 24.09.2018 19:20 Attending this week's Bogota International Fair (@CoferiasBogota)? Stop by the #MTUpower stand (Pav. 8, Stand 217)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Rolls-Royce Rolls Out New Standby Gen-sets From MTU Onsite Energy - Diesel & Gas Turbine Worldwide @MTUOE_PR Powe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Retweeted by MTU Onsite Energy
- MTUOE_PR 20.09.2018 12:57 "We can make a major contribution to driving this process to success with our products and system solutions - e.g.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 18.09.2018 20:45 To date, MTU Onsite Energy gensets installed across South America have a total combined capacity of about 2,400 MW,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 14.09.2018 18:30 Andreas Schell, Rolls-Royce Power Systems' CEO, talked with @dgtww about MTU's future in digitalization.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Rolls-Royce and Alpha Trains sign letter of intent for hybridisation of diesel railcars with MTU drives
- Rolls-Royce and Alpha Trains intend to jointly retrofit Alpha Train’s Talent, Desiro and Lint fleets with MTU hybrid drives.
- Electric trains with no catenary – MTU puts the energy transition on rail at Innotrans
- MTU, the core brand of Rolls-Royce Power Systems, is showcasing its production-ready hybrid drive technology for railcars at Innotrans, the international trade fair for transport technology, in Berlin, as the sales have successfully demonstrated – the State-owned rail operator in Ireland, Irish Rail, the UK-based rolling stock leasing company Porterbrook and the partners Abellio, Alstom and the Saxony-Anhalt regional transport service (Nahverkehrsservice Sachsen-Anhalt) all signed letters of intent at the trade fair for the purchase of MTU hybrid drive systems.
- Abellio, Alstom, NASA and Rolls-Royce to implement new hybrid drive solution on Coradia Lint diesel trains
- Abellio Rail Mitteldeutschland, Alstom, Nahverkehrsservice Sachsen-Anhalt GmbH (NASA) and Rolls-Royce plan to jointly implement a new hybrid drive solution on Abellio’s fleet of Coradia Lint diesel trains.
- Rolls-Royce and Irish Rail bring MTU hybrid drives to the Emerald Isle
- Rolls-Royce and Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail, the state-owned railway of the Republic of Ireland, will jointly pioneer the use of MTU hybrid rail drives on the Irish railway network.
- Rolls-Royce and Porterbrook launch first hybrid rail project in the UK with MTU Hybrid PowerPacks
- Rolls-Royce and Porterbrook, the UK’s largest owner of passenger rolling stock, have agreed the delivery of MTU Hybrid PowerPacks that can convert Class 168 and Class 170 ‘Turbostar’ DMUs from diesel-only to hybrid-electric operation.