MTU Onsite Energy is present in various social media channels where we inform customers and experts about the MTU Onsite Energy brand. Follow us on our social media sites and get to know and experience more about our latest product innovations, key events and current news.
Some of our members are taking “Fly-in” quite literally- flying into DC for less than 24 hours because they know it… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Retweeted by MTU Onsite Energy
- MTUOE_PR 12.07.2018 19:39 Ryan Murphy, business development manager, spoke with @hfmmagazine about emergency power at medical facilities.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 05.07.2018 20:02 We have always been proud to be a part of Mankato's thriving business community. Read @TCBmag's feature on the area… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 03.07.2018 18:15 #ICYMI: @egsa featured our technical article on overcurrent protection in their latest #Powerline issue. Check it o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 28.06.2018 18:00 Last month, MTU employees in Novi, Mich. gave back to the community by donating to @united Way, @wwp and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Minister President Winfried Kretschmann visits Rolls-Royce Power Systems to discover more about green technologies
- Winfried Kretschmann, Minister President of Rolls-Royce Power Systems' home state of Baden-Württemberg, visited Friedrichshafen on Friday, June 29 to see the latest development work being undertaken at the company on matters associated with environmentally-friendly mobility and power generation.
- New Red Funnel catamaran with MTU engines ready for operation
- Red Jet 7, the newest fast ferry run by UK operator Red Funnel, will enter service in July after it was successfully commissioned in June.
- Rolls-Royce retrofits new gear transmissions to MTU PowerPacks for Irish Rail
- Rolls-Royce and the state railways of the Republic of Ireland have signed a contract for rebuilding three MTU PowerPacks. The PowerPacks are deployed to drive a Class 22000 Irish Rail railcar and are to be reconstruct with new EcoWorld transmissions from ZF to make them both more efficient and even quieter in operation.
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems wins accolade for personal data protection
- Power Systems, the Rolls-Royce business unit, has tailored its processes to meet the new requirements of the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR). Its highly structured approach brought it to the attention of Dr Stefan Brink, Baden-Württemberg state commissioner for data protection and freedom of information (LfDI), who selected the Rolls-Royce Power Systems case as a reference project.
- Rolls-Royce to deliver five greenhouse projects with new B36:45L gas engines
- Rolls-Royce has signed contracts for five greenhouse projects in Belgium and Netherlands to be powered by the new B36:45 L6 and L9 gas engines. These engines set a new standard in power and efficiency with exceptionally low fuel consumption and emissions of NOx, CO2, SOx and particulates.