MTU Onsite Energy is present in various social media channels where we inform customers and experts about the MTU Onsite Energy brand. Follow us on our social media sites and get to know and experience more about our latest product innovations, key events and current news.
- MTUOE_PR 18.06.2018 18:13 Local distributor Johnson & Towers has provided @BaltimoreFire with reliable power support to several Baltimore-ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 12.06.2018 19:37 How do you design a dependable generator system in an evolving world? Join our webinar today at 2 p.m. EDT to learn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 11.06.2018 20:22 Hello from #Vancouver! This week we're at @districtenergy's annual #IDEA2018 conference. Stop by and visit with our team!
- MTUOE_PR 05.06.2018 21:30 Visiting the @7x24Exchange Spring 2018 Conference this week in Orlando, FL? Stop by booth #52 to connect with our t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 31.05.2018 19:03 "The Wisconsin #NationalGuard is helping communities train for a long-term mass power outage." via @WBAY. Preparati… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Rolls-Royce retrofits new gear transmissions to MTU PowerPacks for Irish Rail
- Rolls-Royce and the state railways of the Republic of Ireland have signed a contract for rebuilding three MTU PowerPacks. The PowerPacks are deployed to drive a Class 22000 Irish Rail railcar and are to be reconstruct with new EcoWorld transmissions from ZF to make them both more efficient and even quieter in operation.
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems wins accolade for personal data protection
- Power Systems, the Rolls-Royce business unit, has tailored its processes to meet the new requirements of the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR). Its highly structured approach brought it to the attention of Dr Stefan Brink, Baden-Württemberg state commissioner for data protection and freedom of information (LfDI), who selected the Rolls-Royce Power Systems case as a reference project.
- Rolls-Royce to deliver five greenhouse projects with new B36:45L gas engines
- Rolls-Royce has signed contracts for five greenhouse projects in Belgium and Netherlands to be powered by the new B36:45 L6 and L9 gas engines. These engines set a new standard in power and efficiency with exceptionally low fuel consumption and emissions of NOx, CO2, SOx and particulates.
- Rolls-Royce completes sale of L’Orange to Woodward Inc
- Rolls-Royce confirms that completion of the sale of its fuel injector business, L’Orange, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rolls-Royce Power Systems, to Colorado-based Woodward Inc. took place on 1 June.
- ‘Customer Service 4.0’ at Rolls-Royce Power Systems – a new service and digital strategy to transform MTU’s global customer support
- “With the opening of the new Customer Care Center in Friedrichshafen, we have established another milestone for our customers,” said Andreas Schell, CEO of Rolls-Royce Power Systems, at a ceremony to open the new facility on 16 May.