MTU Onsite Energy 出现在各种社会媒体渠道通过那里我们通知客户和专家关于MTU Onsite Energy品牌，请跟随我们到我们的社会媒体现场体验更多的最新产品创新，重大事件及时事
- MTUOE_PR 15.11.2018 20:15 Local high school students are encouraged to explore the world of #manufacturing through our skilled… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 14.11.2018 15:36 #MTUPowersCommunities twitter.com/MankatoMaratho…
Happy #NationalSTEMDay! MTU is committed to empowering young women who are interested in Science, Technology, Engin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Retweeted by MTU Onsite Energy
- MTUOE_PR 08.11.2018 17:05 Check out @DieselTechForum's latest coverage about our approach to microgrids: goo.gl/5DTAch pic.twitter.com/vxd0uoT5Tj
- MTUOE_PR 30.10.2018 15:01 Greetings from #Dallas! MTU Onsite Energy is at @DCDConverged’s 4th annual Colo+Cloud conference and today at 3 p.m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Rolls-Royce continues successful course in China with deals for over 200 MTU engines
- Six companies from across China's shipping, rail, energy and construction industries signed contracts and letters of intent covering over 200 MTU engines of various types at the CIIE – the China International Import Export trade fair.
- New digital solutions from MTU Onsite Energy for even better support to powergen customers
- At the end of October 2018, Rolls-Royce Power Systems opened a new Customer Care Center in Augsburg, Germany, focusing exclusively on customers of natural-gas-powered generator sets.
- Rolls-Royce and Sunseeker agree new framework agreement for supply of MTU engines
- Rolls-Royce and British luxury yacht manufacturer Sunseeker International have agreed a new framework agreement for the supply of MTU Series 2000 and 4000 engines for its 86Y, 95Y, 116Y, 131Y range of yachts and for future yacht series.
- Cooperative university students at Rolls-Royce Power Systems celebrate graduation
- 16 students on dual study programs have now completed their bachelor degrees at Rolls-Royce Power Systems and its subsidiary MTU Friedrichshafen.
- Rolls-Royce expands its position in the microgrid market and invests in start-up Qinous
- Rolls-Royce is investing in Berlin-based start-up company Qinous GmbH, a global provider of innovative energy storage and control systems, and adding turnkey microgrids to the portfolio.