MTU Onsite Energy 出现在各种社会媒体渠道通过那里我们通知客户和专家关于MTU Onsite Energy品牌，请跟随我们到我们的社会媒体现场体验更多的最新产品创新，重大事件及时事
- MTUOE_PR 11.01.2019 20:00 #ICYMI: Rolls-Royce invested in @qinous_user, a #startup energy storage company, adding turnkey #microgids to the M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 01.01.2019 18:45 MTU Go! Act and MTU Go! Manage will soon be tested in power plants, where they will replace the unit's original dat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 27.12.2018 19:30 #CheckItOut: Watch this 3,000 kW MTU Onsite Energy generator set undergo load bank testing at our annual Power Gene… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 20.12.2018 16:12 @Wajax partnered with @northwestel to deliver 20+ MTU Onsite Energy generator sets that ensure efficient connectivi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 18.12.2018 23:18 #MTUPowersCommunities twitter.com/SenAmyKlobucha…
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems sponsors Friedrichshafen Knowledge Workshop
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems is to support the Friedrichshafen Knowledge Workshop with sponsorship payments of 250,000 euros.
- Sunseeker International and Rolls-Royce to present first production yacht with MTU hybrid power in 2020
- British luxury yacht manufacturer Sunseeker International and Rolls-Royce have agreed to present the first yacht fitted with an MTU series production hybrid propulsion system in 2020.
- New Rolls-Royce solutions for Remote Management of power plants
- Rolls-Royce is developing several new digital solutions that will revolutionize the way its customers manage their power plants with medium speed Bergen engines.
- Backup power supply concept with renewable energy sources and MTU Onsite Energy CHP successfully tested
- In November 2018, LEW Verteilnetz GmbH, MTU Onsite Energy and additional project partners from industry and science received the Bavarian Energy Award for the LINDA project.
- Rolls-Royce to showcase new B36:45 Gas Engine Series for Power Generation at PowerGen International
- Rolls-Royce will be presenting power plant solutions based on medium speed engines on stand #2211 at the PowerGen International in Orlando from 4 to 6 December 2018.