MTU Onsite Energy 出现在各种社会媒体渠道通过那里我们通知客户和专家关于MTU Onsite Energy品牌，请跟随我们到我们的社会媒体现场体验更多的最新产品创新，重大事件及时事
- MTUOE_PR 14.03.2019 17:00 Why did the chicken cross the road? To see MTU Onsite Energy's exhibit with #agriculture power solutions at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Behind every click of the internet is a back up power system. Click here for @MTU_PR example. mtu-report.com/Power-Generati…
Retweeted by MTU Onsite Energy
- MTUOE_PR 13.03.2019 11:00 Calling all #energy professionals! Our #Microgrids 101 #webinar is happening today. Tune in to learn about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 12.03.2019 18:00 Are you an #energy professional interested in learning about #microgrid power solutions? Our technical experts will… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 07.03.2019 21:00 #Microgrids are a hot topic. Are you interested in learning about common power gen technologies, strengths and weak… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Supervisory Board extends contracts with Rolls-Royce Power Systems directors
- At today's meeting, the Supervisory Board of Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG agreed on extending the contracts of President and CEO Andreas Schell alongside CFO and HR Director Marcus A.
- Hyster chooses Mercedes-Benz/ MTU engines for Stage V Big Trucks in Europe
- “Our heavy industry and port customers in Europe who will require a Stage V driveline, can continue to expect highly efficient trucks with low fuel and DEF consumption, benefiting from high productivity levels and fast operations with the power available.” says Jan Willem van den Brand, Director Big Truck Product Strategy & Solutions at Hyster Europe.
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems reports another positive business performance
- Rolls-Royce's Power Systems division put in another excellent performance in 2018, with adjusted revenue up 15 % to a record GBP 3.5 billion or EUR 3.9 billion (2017: GBP 3.0 billion / EUR 3.4 billion), and adjusted profit climbing to GBP 317 million (EUR 358 million), equivalent to an adjusted return on sales of 9,1 %.
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems honors its suppliers
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems is keen to emphasize the importance of close supplier partnerships, which are indispensable to expand the international production network for MTU and MTU Onsite Energy products.
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems joins innovation platform 'Startup Autobahn'
- Start-up seems to meet corporate on the Friedrichshafen site of Rolls-Royce Power Systems – trendy open-plan office spaces strewn with brightly colored seating cubes alternate with sober factory buildings where engine assembly proceeds in tightly synchronized production lines.