MTU Onsite Energy ist in verschiedenen Social-Media-Kanälen präsent, um Kunden und Interessenten über unserer Marke zu informieren. Folgen auch Sie uns in den Sozialen Medien und erfahren mehr über Anwendungsbeispiele, Produktneuigkeiten und Veranstaltungshighlights.
- MTUOE_PR 13.08.2018 17:00 Interested in planning a cogeneration project? Join our webcast on 8/22 via @EnergyMngrToday to hear from an MTU On… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 07.08.2018 17:15 Earlier this year, the @CentralPowerServices team installed an MTU Onsite Energy 1500kW genset as backup power for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 03.08.2018 17:00 Tom Drake, regional sales manager, shared jewels of wisdom with @decentralenergy magazine: "Biogas, together with C… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 31.07.2018 17:00 Local distributor United Engines commissioned these two Series 4000 natural gas units for a total of 800 kW of stan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 26.07.2018 15:14 We're always happy to partner with socially conscious businesses to create opportunities for local youth. It was gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Rolls-Royce rolls out new standby gensets from MTU Onsite Energy with up to 4000 kVA
- The new MTU Onsite Energy 20V 4000 DS3600 genset was recently launched on the market.
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems takes on apprenticeship finishers
- 36 young people are starting their careers at Rolls-Royce Power Systems in Friedrichshafen. After up to three years of college, practicals and endless exams, they got to celebrate the end of their apprenticeships on July 24.
- Stage V MTU engines from Rolls-Royce for new Hellgeth timber harvester
- Rolls-Royce and specialist vehicle manufacturer Hellgeth are to collaborate for the first time on the supply of MTU engines for Hellgeth’s new timber harvester. The innovative TC 624 tracked vehicle is to be powered by 4-cylinder Series 1000/ OM 934 engines.
- Rolls-Royce and TSK to deliver five power plants, 475 MW of backup capacity for Chile’s national electricity grid
- A consortium comprising EPC contractor TSK and Rolls-Royce has signed an engineering, procurement and construction (“EPC”) contract with Prime Energía Quickstart Spa, a subsidiary of Prime Energia SpA (“Prime Energía”), for the construction of five power plants across Chile consisting of 265 MTU Onsite Energy 16V 4000 gensets.
- Minister President Winfried Kretschmann visits Rolls-Royce Power Systems to discover more about green technologies
- Winfried Kretschmann, Minister President of Rolls-Royce Power Systems' home state of Baden-Württemberg, visited Friedrichshafen on Friday, June 29 to see the latest development work being undertaken at the company on matters associated with environmentally-friendly mobility and power generation.