MTU Onsite Energy is present in various social media channels where we inform customers and experts about the MTU Onsite Energy brand. Follow us on our social media sites and get to know and experience more about our latest product innovations, key events and current news.
- MTUOE_PR 22.01.2019 19:00 Our friends at @United_Engines supplied this diesel generator set plus a level-3 sound attenuated enclosure to the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 11.01.2019 20:00 #ICYMI: Rolls-Royce invested in @qinous_user, a #startup energy storage company, adding turnkey #microgids to the M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 01.01.2019 18:45 MTU Go! Act and MTU Go! Manage will soon be tested in power plants, where they will replace the unit's original dat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 27.12.2018 19:30 #CheckItOut: Watch this 3,000 kW MTU Onsite Energy generator set undergo load bank testing at our annual Power Gene… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 20.12.2018 16:12 @Wajax partnered with @northwestel to deliver 20+ MTU Onsite Energy generator sets that ensure efficient connectivi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems sponsors Friedrichshafen Knowledge Workshop
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems is to support the Friedrichshafen Knowledge Workshop with sponsorship payments of 250,000 euros.
- Sunseeker International and Rolls-Royce to present first production yacht with MTU hybrid power in 2020
- British luxury yacht manufacturer Sunseeker International and Rolls-Royce have agreed to present the first yacht fitted with an MTU series production hybrid propulsion system in 2020.
- New Rolls-Royce solutions for Remote Management of power plants
- Rolls-Royce is developing several new digital solutions that will revolutionize the way its customers manage their power plants with medium speed Bergen engines.
- Backup power supply concept with renewable energy sources and MTU Onsite Energy CHP successfully tested
- In November 2018, LEW Verteilnetz GmbH, MTU Onsite Energy and additional project partners from industry and science received the Bavarian Energy Award for the LINDA project.
- Rolls-Royce to showcase new B36:45 Gas Engine Series for Power Generation at PowerGen International
- Rolls-Royce will be presenting power plant solutions based on medium speed engines on stand #2211 at the PowerGen International in Orlando from 4 to 6 December 2018.