MTU Onsite Energy is present in various social media channels where we inform customers and experts about the MTU Onsite Energy brand. Follow us on our social media sites and get to know and experience more about our latest product innovations, key events and current news.
- MTUOE_PR 20.03.2019 15:30 Hey #Phoenix @DataCenterWorld attendees! Don't miss our MTU Onsite Energy experts, Nick Paolo and Ryan Murphy, as t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 19.03.2019 18:00 How does extreme weather impact #datacenter installation? Find out from our technical experts Nick Paolo and Ryan M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MTUOE_PR 14.03.2019 17:00 Why did the chicken cross the road? To see MTU Onsite Energy's exhibit with #agriculture power solutions at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Behind every click of the internet is a back up power system. Click here for @MTU_PR example. mtu-report.com/Power-Generati…
Retweeted by MTU Onsite Energy
- MTUOE_PR 13.03.2019 11:00 Calling all #energy professionals! Our #Microgrids 101 #webinar is happening today. Tune in to learn about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Rolls-Royce to supply MTU rail engines for CRRC trains in Sri Lanka
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems and Chinese company Dongfang Electric International Corporation have reached agreement on the supply of four MTU 12V 4000 R41 rail engines to be installed in railcars made by CRRC, the world’s largest train manufacturer, and operated by Sri Lanka Railways.
- Supervisory Board extends contracts with Rolls-Royce Power Systems directors
- At today's meeting, the Supervisory Board of Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG agreed on extending the contracts of President and CEO Andreas Schell alongside CFO and HR Director Marcus A.
- Hyster chooses Mercedes-Benz/ MTU engines for Stage V Big Trucks in Europe
- “Our heavy industry and port customers in Europe who will require a Stage V driveline, can continue to expect highly efficient trucks with low fuel and DEF consumption, benefiting from high productivity levels and fast operations with the power available.” says Jan Willem van den Brand, Director Big Truck Product Strategy & Solutions at Hyster Europe.
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems reports another positive business performance
- Rolls-Royce's Power Systems division put in another excellent performance in 2018, with adjusted revenue up 15 % to a record GBP 3.5 billion or EUR 3.9 billion (2017: GBP 3.0 billion / EUR 3.4 billion), and adjusted profit climbing to GBP 317 million (EUR 358 million), equivalent to an adjusted return on sales of 9,1 %.
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems honors its suppliers
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems is keen to emphasize the importance of close supplier partnerships, which are indispensable to expand the international production network for MTU and MTU Onsite Energy products.